Saturday, November 5, 2011

Do you want to be our Guest?

Over at Sketchy Thursdays, I mean? It is time for the December guest designer challenge over there and you sure should go out for it!

Here is the sketch...


Sketchy Thursdays is teaming up with Tessa at Perfectly Precocious for the Attitude of Gratitude. So not only do you need to use the sketch, but also scrapbook something you are grateful for! It is so cool! I am participating in the month of Attitude of Gratitude and it is not too late for you too also!

It is so cool that some of us DT members played along too. Here is my take on the sketch.




And my Gratitude for Today - November 4th, 2011

I am grateful for each and every day I get with this girl. She could have gone on to kindergarden this year, but after much debate, thought and prayer, we decided to send her to a 5 year old preschool instead. (We call it half day kindergarden.) She goes 5 days a week, learns to read and does math and science projects, but she is only gone until 1. We still get our afternoons without her sisters and she is not picking up any habits, words, or experiences yet from older kids, except her sisters. I like it. She gets to stay little for an extra year, and I am so grateful for that. She is fun and sweet and we always have a great time together.

4 comments:

  1. I definitely want to join up! This sketch is great! LOVE your interpretation- it's so crisp and beautifully balanced!

    ReplyDelete
  2. once again I am in awe of the way you create! love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie!! Love the stitching!!

    ReplyDelete