Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ballerinas

Aren't little girls in tutus the cutest things ever!!! Here are a couple of pages I did for SNR over the summer with a sweet little ballerina. She is just so cute!



I am so happy that she is in ballet again this year. I am not ready to give up the pink tutus for hip hop and jazz shoes. This is too sweet!

Gratitude for Today - November 20th, 2011

I am grateful for laughter. What a boring life we would lead day to day if we couldn't laugh and ourselves or at a good joke. Laughing relives stress and just makes you feel good. I love those laughing fits that come from deep down inside and make your whole body shake! They are the best.

2 comments:

  1. awww!!!! little ballet dancer is the sweetest page (of course the little girl is so sweet, too) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow these are both absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete