Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude


It is November 1st, and Tessa from Perfectly Precocious, has returned this year with her Attitude of Gratitude. Personally, I think this is the perfect challenge to kick off the holiday season! It is so easy to get caught up in this or that and we forget that we need to be grateful each and every day for the big things and the small things.

I have a lot going on with kiddos and church commitments and my hubby who likes some attention too, so I must be realistic with myself about what I can pull together. I know a mini album will not get completed and a LO a day is too much. But I do want a way to journal my Attitude of Gratitude someplace, besides here. So here is what I have decided.

Project Life will be the way.

I am just gearing up for my 2012 to be the year of Project Life, but with the festivities, I might as well start building some habits now right? So this is how the two will work together. My PL pages that I am working on for November will each have a card. See week one...


These little journaling cards will fit right into the center row in the PL page protectors. I have numbered each one with the day to record my gratitude for the day! I am feeling like a genius right now! LOL. Yeah, easy system, but the simpler the system, the more likely that I will actually do it.

But in all seriousness, I hope you will join in! Tessa is giving away an Attitude of Gratitude kit (oh yeah)! And who wouldn't like that?!?

Gratitude for Today - November 1st

Today I am incredibly grateful for my bff Melissa. She's always there to talk. She puts up with my flakiness, my whining, my kids, my ADD, and all the other stuff about me that I wish I could magically change. She is a great friend and I am grateful she is mine.

3 comments:

  1. I am so copy-catting you :) hope that is okay!!! I am going to put this at the "before the year began" beginning of my project life album :) You are so inspiring, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea!! Such an easy way to get it done!

    ReplyDelete