Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 10.6

It is the first day of the new design team over at Sketchy Thursdays!! Did you see all the amazing DT work? Incredible!

Here is the new sketch...


It has so many fun elements, don't you think?

And here is my take...


And some close ups...




I finally got my new camera on Sunday. It is so wonderful. So on Monday, baby girl and I went to the park to play and I had to just get a couple of shots of her with the new equipment! It focuses fast enough to actually keep this girl in focus, even though she is in CONSTANT motion! Joy for Mom!!

Anyway, make sure you play along with us!! You know you want to!

And thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Loving the colours and how about that heart paperclip? Too cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this page. It's so pretty. Just all the elements layering around each other. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this page. Everything!! It is amazing—my new favorite of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all of your works!! They're stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the layers of paper!!great page!

    ReplyDelete