Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 10.27

Banners are a lot of fun, so when I saw this week's sketch from Sketchy Thursdays, I was very excited to get started!


Banners can be made out of just about anything. Patterned paper, chipboard, stickers, punched out shapes or ribbon. One of my favorite items right now is washi tape, and yep, washi tape can make banners too! Check this out!


Washi tape + banners = happy!!

Here is my entire layout.



This girl really is always happy. She wakes up smiling in the morning. Every day at school is "awesome". All of her friends are besties. She tells me she loves me 400 times a day and not just because she wants something. Her heart is just happy. Just knowing this about her truly makes me happy too. What a great way to be.

Well, make sure you head on over to Sketchy Thursdays and link up your project using this week's sketch! You will glad that you did!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I love it Corrie!!! Your pages are so perfect!! I LOVE that tape! I had two strips of it and could not stop using it!!!! I will need some more asap...lol.... yes, I said *need* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautiful page! Love its simply style. Really fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is so pretty!! I just love all the soft colors and the way you sewed through the title!!! Well just everything about the page!! How lucky you are to have such a sweet little girl:) Thanks for the inspiration!
    ~Kim
    http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete