Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 10.20

Happy Thursday! Another Thursday means another sketch! Yay!


There is a lot of journaling on this one. Not really my thing. The journaling seems so personal to me and although I really have been trying to put some on my pages, it is not very much. I knew I did not actually HAVE to put that much journaling on my page, but then I got an idea... And you know what happens when you get an idea... You simply MUST go for it!

Here is my page.


I wanted to take the girls out for a photo shoot the last time we went to my inlaws for the weekend. There are so many great places for pictures out by them that we just do not have access to here. Great textured walls, beautiful scenery, fun rusty chairs. But they love being out there because they get to run and play and not worry about a car hitting them. So for me to get them to go along with the shoot for awhile, I offered them a bribe. Yep. If they could hang in there for an hour or two, each of them got ten dollars to spend as they liked. Plus, I had snacks and candy for along the way. They put up with a lot during the shoot, but they all were really fun and I think they had fun too. Plus, I got some incredible shots. Then the rest of the time they got to spend running and getting dirty. It was a great weekend for all!

Well, head on back to Sketchy Thursdays and link up those layouts! You know you want to play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: