Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 10.13

How has your week been so far? Well, honestly, mine has been pretty calm, which is a nice change honestly. With three kids, I can really keep things on the road, you know what I mean? But I always like to keep time for the weekly Sketchy Thursdays sketch. Take a look...


I know, it is cool, isn't it.

Okay, here is my take...


And some close ups...



I went with Crate Paper on this one. I had bought all the embellies for the Random line and then forgot about them! Yikes! I found them in the corner of the room still in the Archiver's bag! I guess I was really pulled to them this day since I found out about American Crafts buying them. Two of my favorite companies under one roof, what could be better!

Anyway, I hope you do play along this week. Remember to link up your projects by October 19th for the chance at the prize!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the paint behind the picture! Such a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout Corrie! All the little details and embellishments are stellar!

    ReplyDelete