Tuesday, October 4, 2011

American Crafts Fun!

I got the chance for some scrappy time with a couple of my girlies this weekend (it was so needed) and I worked on a fun American Crafts project.

I took this picture and after doing some edits I really was blown away by how beautiful her eyes are. They just totally pulled me in!


I did not have a real story to tell with this photo, but those eyes just kept speaking! I had an idea for the page design but what was I going to say about this photo was what was hard for me. Then I remembered how she asked me over the summer if she could get colored contacts. She wanted purple eyes. I said no. This picture reminds me why I said no, besides the ridiculous cost.





I hope you had a good Monday, now on to Tuesday!!

1 comment:

  1. WOw!!! this is a great layout!! both the photo and the design are amazing! love thoses bits of paper on the side!! great job

    ReplyDelete