Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Some fun with American Crafts

No, I am no guest designer for them. I have not made the DT there. (Not that either would be upsetting to me though.) But I have played around recently with some American Crafts products purposely. This is not far from unusual though because I love their stuff. I seriously cannot wait for the new Amy Tangerine line. HELLO! AWESOME!!!

But I digress...

So anyway, just some of the stuff I have been working on...


I used all the tags in the package for this one. The Margarita line is so bright and cheery. Love it!!!


This is their Hello Sunshine line. I love this picture of DD#2 so much. Her eyes are so blue and expressive. Their color changes some with her mood. And those freckles! (Right now they are really dark, having just spent our vacation on the beach.)


A card. Baby Girl used it as a birthday card for one of her grandmas a couple of weeks ago. It was really sweet because she wrote the message inside herself.


This is a little mini tag album. I did it as a recap of 2011. There is a covered tag for each month of the year and the first 6 months are finished. Now that I have some great beach pics, I will complete July too. I actually finished this one up over vacation, about a week and a half ago. And until today, that was the last of the scrapping I had done. So today I figured I would be all ready to create, having had such a break, but no. It was HARD to get something completed! What is that about?!?! I am hoping I was just a little tired and maybe a little out of practice this morning and it will get easier. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! These are all gorgeous!! I think AC would be lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning work, as always!!! Love how bright and fun this post is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see how you made it on the team - look how cute your layouts are! I love that Margarita one - super cute! Suzy

    ReplyDelete