Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 8.4

I am back from the beach (against my will but Dear Hubby said I had to come home) and holding (in my computer) 724 awesome beach pictures of our trip ready to be scrapped!! Ok, I probably will not scrap all of them because some of them are not the best, but I will be on beach pictures for a while! My favorite!!!

Plus while I was gone, I visited a LSS called Beach Memories. It was the cutest store ever! They really specialize in beach papers and embellies, not that I am surprised since it was at the beach and all. Such a fun place. And since I bought some really awesome beach papers there, I needed to use them right away too! So beach papers mixed with new beach pictures and the newest Sketchy Thursdays sketch equals one GREAT recipe!

Here is the sketch...


And my beachy page...


Did I mention I love the beach???

Anyway, play along this week! It is a fun messy sketch that can really make you feel like CREATING!!! And you can always win the prize!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love this page and the photos are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Corrie! Thanks for dropping by my page :) Your work is awesome, really love this sweet yet whimsical beach layout :)

    ReplyDelete