Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 8.25

Hi everyone!! There is a new Sketchy Thursdays up today and I really love it, even though it scared me at first. Here it is...


I know, what is so scary about it, right? Well for me it is the circles. I just don't do circles well. But I was ready for the challenge. I decided to make it a little easier on myself and I used these awesome circle tags from Elle's Studio. (I love Elle's tags.) Here is what I came up with.


My oldest got braces this summer, which she was really excited about, until that night when they started hurting so bad. Now she is fine and used to them, at least until they get tightened. LOL.

On a side note, prayers for my beloved OBX. Go away Irene!!! Leave my "home" alone!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I love the little butterflies and how you moved all the circles to the bottom part of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you clustered the circles. Fab page, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I love how you used the Elle's tags!

    ReplyDelete