Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 8.18

I never really did many multi-photo pages before I started playing with sketches. My mind really doesn't focus on multiple photos at a time. Plus, I have that issue with making sure all multi-photo pages have the multiple photos from the same moment! This is a issue I have mentioned before, but is still very real. LOL. But playing with sketches has really helped me use more than one picture on a page. And I am really enjoying it.

This week's Sketchy Thursdays sketch is 3 photo sketch.


And here is my take, sticking with 3 photos.


Close up.


I love the top picture so much. My mom looks so happy and it makes me smile just to look at her!

Anyway, make sure to play along with Sketchy Thursdays this week! And thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this layout!! Everything about it just goes perfect! Would you care to share your product list for this one? I am seeing lots I would like to add to my own stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amanda! I will get it together and post it all. Lots of great stuff!

    ReplyDelete