Monday, August 15, 2011

Pinch me, please!!

I was in carline, waiting for DD#2 to come out of school. I checked my email, I mean what else is there to do when sitting in carline, right?! I got an email from FB, saying that my friend Amy posted "Congrats" on my wall. That means I can tell!!!

Look at who I am designing for!!!!!


And look at this list of incredible ladies!!!

INTERNATIONAL

Cindy Stevens – from New Brunswick, Canada
Lilith Eeckles – from Bertogne, Belgium
Michelle Clement – from British Columbia, Canada
Piradee Talvanna – from Singapore
Revlie Schuit – from Roelofarendsveen, The Netherlands
Shimelle Laine – from London, England


UNITED STATES

Amy Heller – from Newtown, CT
Cindy Tobey – from Kentwood, MI

Corrie Jones – from Dallas, GA (ME!!!!)

Heidi Sonboul – from Torrance, CA
Jamie Harper – from Phoenix, AZ
Jenny Chesnick – from Brooklyn, MD
Leah Farquharson – from Lauderhill, FL
Leslie Ashe – from Fort Worth, TX
Mandy Koeppen – from Hastings, MI
Melissa Mann – from Pensacola, FL
Paige Evans – from South Pasadena, CA
Pamella Brown – from Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Rahel Menig – from Gilroy, CA
Suzy Plantamura – from Laguna Niguel, CA

Since I got that email, I have been walking in a dream, wondering how in the world I made it on this awesome company's design team. HOW?!?!? Now seeing everyone else on the team, I am REALLY wondering how! I am so excited, so thankful and so dancing around right now! This is going to be a really awesome year!

22 comments:

  1. I just saw! CONGRATS!!!!!! I completely deserve this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i got that same feeling, congrats, you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BIG congrats on making the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally felt the same way! Huge congrats, so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited to work with you this next year at AC!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congrats, girly!! You deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. huge congrats, welcome to the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. From one GA girl to another ..... GO GIRL!!! Congrats on this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! And I love love love your "cheek" layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!! Super excited to be working with ya this next year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Corrie!! I can't wait to work with you this year!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, you are amazing and so deserving

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a great feeling, isn't it? Congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. CONGRATS Corrie and so excited to be working along side you this coming year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on making the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woohoo! Congrats on making the AC team! That's awesome Corrie!:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. CONGRATS, girl! Soo excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats!! :) I'm so excited to be working with you on the team, this year! Yay!

    ReplyDelete