Thursday, August 11, 2011

A new Sketchy Thursdays and more beach pics

The new sketch is up over at Sketchy Thursdays! I really look forward to Thursdays. Here it the sketch...


Here is my take...


DD#2 is so good for the camera. She has the pout, the eyes, the freckles! I took a lot of pictures of her at the beach because every time I said "let's go have a photo shoot", she was jumping at the chance. Kinda nice! I think in these pictures she was actually practicing for her modeling debut! LOL.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you link up your pages to Sketchy Thursdays this week for a chance at the scrappy prize!

2 comments:

  1. oh I looooooooove the layering here!! you are so amazing!and yes these photos are very cute! what a pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your style, Corrie! And all that kraft with your punches of color is completely fab! Oh! And that bit of lace is the perfect finishing touch! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete