Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Elle's Studio 7.28 Sketch

Now that I am back from vacation (against my will), I have been working on pages!!! I must admit, I am still a bit rusty. Who would think that that a full week off of scrapping would add to creative block?!?!? This morning was better than yesterday, but I was still dragging. (But maybe that was because it was before 6 AM.) Maybe I just need more coffee!! Anyway...

I am getting this in on the last day for Elle's Studio Thursday sketch. These are pictures from our trip and I really love them. Here is my page...


Close up...


She is so sweet and pretty. I just love these pictures because they are just so natural of her! And they were towards the end of the trip so she was tan and happy. Love it!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by! Wish me luck on shaking the drags!!

1 comment: