Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 7.21

Another week, another sketch! Yay! I love how my DD#2 is getting into taking pictures. I carry my camera everywhere it seems, and she every now and then will take a couple of pictures of me and dear hubby. I love that I actually have some pictures of the two of us together. And that is what I used for this week's Sketchy Thursdays sketch.


We were eating breakfast with my cousin and her family at some cool 24 hour joint on the patio, It was so fun to sit there eating right in the middle of downtown!

Here is this week's sketch that this page is based on...


Well, I hope you are enjoying your summer! Remember to head over to Sketchy Thursday's to play along with us!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Corrie, how I love your work :0) This layout is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title! SO cute! And love the flow on your page! So laid back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is darling, love that your daughter took it. And love what you made with the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, love the banner!

    ReplyDelete