Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 6.9

Wow, has this been a incredibly busy week! I should be gone already too, but see I am still playing around on the computer. But I wanted to get the newest sketch from Sketchy Thursdays posted before I blow this joint for the weekend.

Here is the sketch...



And here is my take on it.



I realized that pretty much all of the pages I have made lately have been of this baby girl. I am not entirely sure why. I can only think it is because she is getting too big too fast and I feel like I am scrambling to keep up with her. I am not ready for this at all. On Monday morning as I was getting her ready for her first day of camp, she said to me, "Mommy, today is the first day of camp. I am a little bit scared." It broke my heart to hear this, not because I was worried for her because I knew she was going to have blast, but because she is old enough to be telling me her feelings this clearly! I know time cannot stand still, and honestly, most days would not want it to, but at the same time these girls are moving so quickly from little bit to big and strong, I am having a hard time.

Well, that is enough sap out of me. Head on over and check out the awesome prize and get your layouts linked. I am headed to scrapbook!

5 comments:

  1. I know what you feel !! hang there!! and I love your take on the sketch! these crate papers were a perfect choice for the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is so gorgeous and shabby sweet! LOVE it. - Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO, love the papers and colours you've used. Have you stained the backing paper or does it come like that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh...this is so sweet and pretty! Love the photos. A really awesome page, so beautifully embellished! :)

    ReplyDelete