Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Elle's Studio 6.23 sketch

Today was the first day I have scrapbooked in over two weeks! Yes, TWO weeks! I can hardly believe it myself! I guess after the retreat I just needed to take a time out from the paper. But today, I forced myself out of bed at 5:30 AM just so I could get some quiet scrapbooking time in before the girlies all woke up.

This page was not the page I did at the crack of dawn, but I did make it today. I figured that taking some time to work on an unassigned challenge was okay as a second page, right?! So it is the last day to get the Elle's Studio sketch take up and I am making it! Woo hoo!!!


Most of the stuff came from the June Studio Calico kit. I did add the Elle's Studio handmade layers tag, which I took out of the June Sweet Peach Crop Shop kit as well as some other stuff I had in my stash.

And I love the picture of DD#2.


I took the picture while en route to my inlaws house in the side view mirror. I just thought it was cool. And she did not realize I was taking her picture!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This page is fabulous. I love all the little things and that photo is too cute. Love the angle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Love the graphic feel of this page...too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corrie, I freaking LOVE sunburst and starburst papers - great use of an awesome pattern!

    Thanks so much for your support and encouragement for the new challenge blog too - spread the word girl!!

    ReplyDelete