Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 5.26

I love this new sketch from Sketchy Thursdays. As soon as I saw knew it would be perfect! Here is the sketch.



And here is my take on it.




These pictures of DD#2 just make me smile. She is my supermodel in the making and she sort of knows I think this. She loves to pose! This day, all of her pictures were serious like these. Usually she is all toothless grins but this day she was full of emotion, luckily not emotional though. :-)

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you get your layouts posted by Wednesday, June 1st for a chance at the prize!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to say that I was checking out the ST sketch and your layout jumped out at me. LOVE everything you got going on here and from what I can see, every layout you do is fantastic! And your photography is insanely good. :)
    Hopefully, I can join in with the sketch this week.. it's been a long time since I have done a sketchy thursday challenge.
    Thanks for sharing your awesome talent!
    Have a great day!
    -Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah...first...YOU'RE a Fast scrapper, the sketch just posted today and you're done. Not only that...I'm in LOVE with this layout....literally looking at it for minutes...GORGEOUS!! Your DD is beautiful too.
    Also, thanks for stopping at my blog today. Hugs-Tenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love all of the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning page! I love the colors, and the photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete