Monday, May 9, 2011

An Original

My baby sister is an artist. She is so talented. I am totally envious of this talent too, but in a good way. I have a couple of pieces of her work, a sketch she did of baby girl when she was just a baby girl and a painting of DD#2 that I stole from my moms. Luckily my sis hasn't yelled at me for taking it. Hee hee!

She's in college, so it is not as though she has had a bunch of extra time for painting for people. Most of what she does is for classes, but I was lucky enough to score a KG original! Woo hoo! She actually painted it for us, but it was able to be for one of her classes too. It was delivered this weekend. (Happy Mother's Day to me!) And it is so gorgeous that I really must share it here!



This fits inside this cut out thing we have above our fireplace. The painting is BIG, 36 x 48 and the colors are simply incredible! I am so honored to be able to display this in my home! Thanks KG!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is beautiful! She does awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete