Thursday, May 19, 2011

5.19 Sketchy Thursdays

I really love the new sketch from Sketchy Thursdays this week. It is simple and fun.



I have a ton of pictures left from the destination photo shoot I forced the girls to go on and this one was so perfect for this sketch. Here is my take.



I LOVE this picture! I wish that all the girls were in the picture though. But dear first born was off at this moment, showing her Grands where we had gone geocaching. A couple of minutes after I took this picture though, she was screaming and running towards us after finding a snake in the place were the cache had been. Oh well. At the time it was pretty funny. And what I have left of it was a picture without her in it. Crazy.

Anyway, head on over to Sketchy Thursdays and get your pages posted for a chance at the awesome prize!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE this layout!! That picture is precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the sketch this week. Simply adorable. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch, a great layout, thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic!!! I love that little flag too - awesome awesome awesome!!! :D

    ReplyDelete