Thursday, May 12, 2011

5.12 Sketchy Thursdays

Yay! Another Thursday! Another sketch! Did you see all the great design team inspiration for this one? It is amazing! Those ladies are so inspiring to me!

The new Sketchy Thursdays sketch...



So after my last (and only) disastrous attempt at a two pager, I decided that I would stick to a one pager this time around. I used the left side of the sketch for my page and tried to stick pretty close to the sketch so you could see I did use it!



I do not usually have pictures of myself, let alone scrapbook them, but these pics of me a hubby were taken by DD#2 on one of our photo shoot adventures and I really love them. These pics are definitely ones I want to keep and remember. Here are some close ups of my page.





Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to get your pages loaded over at Sketchy Thursdays for a chance at the awesome prize!

1 comment:

  1. Really lovely layout, love all the deatils and great photos too!

    ReplyDelete