Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays April Guest Sketch

The April guest designer call is on over at Sketchy Thursdays. Well, actually today is the last day. I really do not have any expectations of getting it again, but I love the sketch and had an idea for it, so I had to go with it, right? March has been so much fun with Sketchy Thursdays! It is one of my favorite places to play so it only seems right to play with this one as well!

So here is the sketch...



And here is my take on it! An added requirement was to use spring colors.



And some close ups. I used my sewing machine to do a lit of stitching on this layout.







Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Can't remember if I commented already, but it's worth commenting 2x! Sigh... gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeee that photo and the butterflies! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love those new papers, I just picked some up too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this came out beautiful :) I really like this sketch- I'm gonna have to try it when I get some time

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful! love the colours!

    ReplyDelete