Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 3.31 Sketch

This is my last week as the Sketchy Thursday's March guest designer. Which means next week I will be an official member of the ST DT!!! Woo hoo! That is the best news to me!

But here it today's sketch.



And here is my take.



And a close up or two...



Lots of stitching...



I had this page laying on the island in my kitchen. My oldest saw it and asked me if I did the page. Yes... I am the lone scrapbooker in the house. Then she says, "wow, I really like this one!" I wanted to ask her if she didn't like the others?

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the fabric, butterflies, misting!!! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really, really love this page. The colors just pop and the pic of your daughter is GORGEOUS! We are so excited to have you as part of our official DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours really pop the page. Awesome work. The crinkled paper adds depth, the whole page is alive!!

    Thanks for dropping by my page. I've done an update if you want to peek again. Just didn't feel it was finished ...

    Anne Pennington

    ReplyDelete