Monday, March 21, 2011

Better Living Through Scrapbooking Challenge #2

Better Living Through Scrapbooking's 2nd March challenge was an easy one for me. It was a low tech layout. No die cutting machines, just scissors or punches. Easy! I have a Slice, but I do not use it all that much. I have a hard time with shapes and I just love Thickers too much to give them up for paper letters. So anyway...

My page...



I cut out some paper dolls (a challenge criteria) and used it as an embellishment.



And I really love these wood hearts from Studio Calico...



Thanks for stopping by! Make sure you head over to Better Living Through Scrapbooking and get all the details for the 2nd March challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Love this page! Big fan of the stick pin and those hearts are amazing like that!

    ReplyDelete