Thursday, February 3, 2011

Woot woot!

Ok, just real quick!

Sketchy Thursdays picked me for a favorite for the 1.27 sketch!



WOW!!! I am so psyched! Look what I get to put on my blog...



Thank you Sketchy Thursdays! I can't wait to try this week's sketch!

Added later on...

I am wiped out. Planning and planning and it is just not coming together. I am too wrapped up in what is new and I am not doing a good job right now making it work. I am putting it down for now and starting something else. Hopefully, tomorrow will open up what I am needing!

Today's gratitude:

1. I am grateful that my dear hubby had something to do tonight. My struggles would have just annoyed him.
2. I am grateful to be getting new glasses and I am anxious they will be here soon.
3. I am grateful that the weekend is almost here. I need more working time, but I need a break too.

1 comment: