Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays March Guest Sketch



I did not think I would be able to get this one done. My parents are here visiting and even though I started this layout a few days ago, it was not going well. So this morning I scrapped it, as in it is finished and in the pile to be put in an album, but not here. But then I got an idea for this page, and it came together so easily!



The sketch plus the additional criteria of using red & turquoise, hearts, and a list about someone I love. Check, check, check. Here is my list...



And then, I really like these hearts...



Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Nice LO ! I love the paint and hearts !
    Wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that paint and the hearts!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning. Amazing. Fabulous. Dare I even say I am jealous of how cool this page is?! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am massively in love with this!! The paint, hearts and blue letters are just stunning! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Thursdays!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh and ahhing over here. LOVE this page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE your page. It's stunning. Great paint and I just love those hearts x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, AWEsome job on this~LUV it!! : ]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page - I love the sewn on hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this page ! You are my favorite !! good luck

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on winning!! This is a great LO. I look forward to seeing your other LO's next month.

    ReplyDelete