Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Another day at home

Today was spent at home. Again. Well, we did venture out to get B from her friend's house. I mean after spending two days there, it was time to come home. And we did go to the grocery store. No bread! (We actually got the LAST loaf on the shelf.) And no produce except strawberries and light green avocados. (We picked up some strawberries but left the unripe avocados.)

Other than that it was another day, here, snowed/iced in.



I was great today again with my crafty time in the morning. I'll be honest though. Since there has been no school, I have not had to get up real early. Tomorrow, I get to sleep in a little. I need to be up by 6:30. That is so I have enough time to work on something creative and shower and get started on work before J leaves for work. His office is closed until 10 AM because of the weather, so I get a little extra time. But 6:30 is earlier than today's 7:45, so it may be a little harder on me.

I do have another project for today. I did it for the blog at Sweet Peach and I like the way it turned out.



It has been hard to photograph my layouts because of the weather, and this is the best I could get. But still, I'm pleased. All these Mix and Mend papers I have been playing with must be calling out A's name because I only seem to be able to scrap her with them. Three so far and one more in the works!

Today's Gratitude

1. I am grateful for a house that keeps this awful wind out!
2. I am grateful for a child with a heart to serve others.
3. I am grateful for another day with J at home. I know so soon he will be working nonstop and I have loved this extra time with him before that starts.

1 comment:

  1. as I said at SPCS, great layout- I'm loving the restoration stuff and I think I'll like the Sassafras once I get started :P
    I am so not a morning person- a 6:30am start might kill me :P

    ReplyDelete